Monday, June 24, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award!

I'm thankful to have been nominated for my first Versatile Blogger award! This is the first award I've ever been nominated for, so I'm really excited! Thanks to Sam - she has a great blog that features some awesome reviews, NOTDs, and DYIs!


I nominate...
1. Rachael - Wayycher
2. Laura - Lauraleia
3. Alex - Skyway avenue
4. Miwitch - Miwitch
6. Sindy - MilkiiBunnii
7. Sabrina - Sabrinata Judin
9. My Nyugen - Style a la My
10. Dolly - Sincerely Dolly
11. Lana - Glitterish World
12. Mikichigo - Mikichigo
13. Chee - Sparkly Chee
14. Trang - Beauty Bloggr
15. Jo - Neverland



VBA Rules 

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.






7 things about me 

1. I laugh very easily, but I cry very easily too. 
2. I have a dog named Happy. (She's the little white thing on my blog banner, if you were wondering.)
3. I have a love of shoes! 
4. I can't say "specifically" properly. It's quite embarassing. ("schpiffically!")
5. I love kdramas - it's in my blood. (Currently watching "I hear your voice" and "You're the best, lee soon-shin")
6. I have severe allergies - if I smell ramen, I can't breathe and need to call 9-1-1. (Yeah, ikr?) 
7. I can't touch pictures of dark, underwater sea life. It's a phobia...?







That's it for now! It's been such a grossly humid day (gonna be like this the entire week, arugh), so I'm off to go shopping. Retail therapy for environmentally stressful days, whoohoo~
Here's a questionable pixel here to explain how I'm feeling.



Byebye, and thank you for reading! 

26 comments:

  1. Awww thank you for nominating me, and for dropping by my blog! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating! My name is Rachael btw not Rachel :)

    Rachael
    http://wayycher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I'm sorry! D: I'll fix it up right now!

      Delete
  3. Hi Juni~ :D Nice to know you. Thank you for your comment on my blog :)

    YES i love DERMAL!! >.< But too sad it is a lil bit too small for my huge face. lol. Yes yes yes~ Have you ever try the gold one? I love this scent... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also watching "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin." :D
    But congratulations! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!

      http://phaileepandascafe.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-life-liebster-blog-award.html

      Delete
  5. ramen!? you can't smell rame?! wtf, that sucks~ lolll.
    but congrats on your nomination! :D

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award <3
    http://beautyetlavie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award-nomination.html

    *steph xx beautyetlavie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! ♥ I love all the other blogs you featured too.
    I'm following you via Bloglovin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaaatttt?!?!? HOW ARE YOU NOT ABLE TO SMELL OF RAMEN O___O ...... it's the most amazing smell ever :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award. :) I'm following now on Bloglvoin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hi!!!
    Thank you for the award!!!

    I'm a the same as you regarding the first fact ^^;

    xoxo from Girls that glitter love the dark

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Following you now and I'm looking forward to your future posts. And that gif at the end is how I look like right now. Hahaha.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  12. your blog is so cute http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the facts about you lovely! Your blog is so cute! :))

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  14. #2 i like how you included your dog on your banner ^^ i hope you never encounter ramen ever. congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I'm sorry to hear about your illness' too! It is tuff but it seems like blogging is a great way to keep our mind of things :)
    I'm now following you on bloglovin :)
    Megan xx
    www.maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. June, thank you so much for this nomination! :) I'm so touched and glad - You are just too sweet! Keep up the lovely work on your blog, and thank you for taking the time to check mine out too! ^^
    Minni xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Ms. June for nominated in this award! I enjoyed reading the "7 Things About Me". ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enjoyed reading your answers, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! So happy you did this award ^_^ and I get the creeps when I accidentally step on something dark and squishy at the beach so I really get where you're coming from regarding the dark underwater sea life phobia!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for nominating me dear! I really appreciate it :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to watch K-dramas as well!! But you know, ain't nobody got time for that, besides, I have absolutely no idea what to watch XD

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for nominating me
    here it is! http://beautybloggr.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/liebster-and-versatile-awards-again.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...