So basically, I have way too much stuff. Too much excess. Too many "backups" that I purchased, that were never used... etc.
Way too many.
So this is your chance to grab the stuff! I'll be selling different things, from brands like Urban Decay, Lancome, Etude House, Nature Republic... etc.
All of the items are either BRAND SPANKING NEW, or used like... three times - MAXIMUM.
- AFFORDABLE, TOO.
I am not selling anything that I personally would not buy.
- No refunds/exchanges.
- Paypal only.
- Payment must be received 24 hours after invoice.
- I am not responsible for breakage or damage after shipping the product to you. (I'll do my absolute best to make sure it doesn't, though. I'm good at that.)
- USA/Canadian residences only.
- Serious buyers only.
- Prices are non-negotiatable. Do not haggle with me. #scaryvoice
How to buy
- You must have a Paypal account.
- When you're ready to buy, please leave a comment below or send me an email. (Junniku@hotmail.com).
Include the following information:
- Which items you wish to purchase:
- Paypal email address:
- Full name and Shipping address:
(If commenting, you can just put the top 2 information bits, - you can tell me your address in email.)
Payment must be received within 24 hours, or the item goes to the next person.
* DO NOT SEND PAYMENT BEFORE HEARING FROM ME. (Seriously though, who does that?)
After receiving payment and finalizing any last requests, I will send your package the same day/the next day. No later.
I am shipping from Toronto, Canada.
You pay for shipping.
Shipping will be $3-10, depending on the size/weight of the package (and distance it'll travel, I assume). I will try and quote you the shipping price as best as I can.
*Shipping charges not included in the prices listed below.
- Tracking available for extra charges.
- Everything is 100% authentic. I don't EVER buy fake. If I planned to use it, I'm going to make sure I get the real deal. (All the "Can buy at Sephora" brands are bought from Sephora. No sketchy places.)
- Each purchase will come with a Korean cosmetic sample! (Samples are new and... fresh, obviously)
- It will also come with a handwritten "thank you" note and a sticker. (AHAHAHA sorry I'm bored T__T)
I'm so professional.
- NONE of these items were sponsored/press samples. Selling those would be... unethical, wouldn't it?
- Some of the items will not come with the box. I am a horrible person, and I always try to throw them out ASAP (I have no room for boxes, yo).
[BLOG SALE - JUNNIKU]
1. URBAN DECAY - NAKED PALETTE
Retail price: $64 CAN (Sephora)
Selling price: $40
Condition: Like new, I only swatched it to "ooh and ahh" over the colours. Never used on my eyelids.
- Comes with the brush, and mini primer. (Mini primer has been used, though. Probably around 80% full. If you don't want it, let me know and I won't include it.)
- No box
Reason for selling: I don't have time for eyeshadow AND I don't really wear it now anyways - but I cannot resist buying it. Do you feel my dilemma? The palette is absolutely gorgeous. You know it is.
|Crisp and fresh, yo.|
2. URBAN DECAY - PRIMER POTION (ORIGINAL)
Retail price: $24 CAN (Sephora)
Selling price: $13
Condition: Brand spanking new. Did not use once. 100% full.
- No box
Reason for selling: I bought it with the Naked palette. I did not use said Naked palette. So, therefore, I did not get to use the primer. Isn't life funny?
|That scratch under the "U"... I made that scratch RIGHT when I was about to take the picture. -___- ugh...|
3. LANCOME - COLOUR DESIGN 5 SHADOW and LINER PALETTE (X4)
Retail price: $55 CAN each (Sephora)
Selling price: $30
Condition: BRAND, SPANKING NEW - never been touched. Never really been opened, either.
Reason for selling: My aunt brought way too many for us - and I don't wear eyeshadow anymore. I have a couple used ones (not listed in the blog sale), and they're pretty amazing. I use my personal "Bronze amour" palette for most of my circle lens reviews.
- No box (Okay - starting from now, I'm going to save all my boxes...)
- "Taupe craze" (x2!)
- "Bronze amour"
- "Dancing rose" (Spring 2014 collection, "French Ballerine") . Reviewed HERE.
|Top 2 is "Taupe craze". Bottom left is "Bronze Amour". Bottom right is "Dancing rose"|
|Swatches of "Taupe craze" --- SWATCHED FROM MY OWN PALETTE. NOT FROM THE SELLING ONES. THOSE ARE UNTOUCHED.|
|Bronze amour (flash - colours look a little more saturated than normal here. Esp the highlighter.)|
|Bronze amour (Beside window)|
|Bronze amour (flash)|
|Swatches of "bronze amour". SWATCHED FROM MY OWN PALETTE. NOT FROM THE SELLING ONE. THAT IS UNTOUCHED.|
|"Dancing rose" - Limited Edition.|
|Dancing rose (the "lid" colour looks a little smudged/touched in this picture, but I have no idea why.|
4. ETUDE HOUSE - PRECIOUS MINERAL BB CREAM "BRIGHT FIT" (X2)
Retail price (on Jolse): Approximately $14 USD
Selling price: $8
Condition: BRAND, SPANKING NEW. #FRESH.
- Comes with box
Reason for selling: I bought the "honey beige" as a backup, but never used it - I just stuck with my MUFE. I bought the "sand beige" because I thought I'd get darker in the summer, but... never did. So it stayed untouched.
- Honey beige W24 (My review here)
- Sand beige W15
5. ETUDE HOUSE - JUICY COCKTAIL GRADATION NAILS (X2)
Retail price (on Jolse): Approximately $10 USD
Selling price: $6
Condition: BRAND, SPANKING NEW. Never even felt the air, yo. Never been opened. #FRESH.
- Comes with box
Reason for selling: Do you know how many of these I have? A lot. And I have a lot more Essies and OPIs. I cannot handle the mountain of nail polish. It's suffocating me. I kid you not, they used to call me "the nail polish goddess" in high school (jk), and I used to bring my Essies to class. My girlies and I would just do our nails in accounting 101. THOSE WERE THE DAYS.
- #7, "Peach Crush"
- #2, "Kiss of Fire"
|#7, Peach Crush|
|#2, Kiss of Fire|
|Size comparison. (Beauty blender is in its original "pre-soaked" state)|
Retail price: $30 (E.L.F.) USD
Selling price: $15
Condition: 10 of the brushes have never been used - never been pulled out of their sleeves. However, the "small smudge brush" has been used once (when I left my Tonymoly brush at my Cousin's).
Reason for selling: Bought it myself, but didn't use. I should have known - I only use my Beauty Blender (too lazy to use anything else).
|The 3 pictures above were taken when I first bought them - they're in the exact same state. (Other than the small smudge brush, which was used once.)|
7. DR. JART+ - PORE MINISH CLEANSING BUBBLE
Retail price: $40 (Sephora) CAN
Selling price: $26
Condition: Used 3 times, but barely used any product. 95% full.
- No box (...I have now learned to keep all my boxes...)
Reason for selling: I recently bought this at one of the Sephoras in NYC (was not an online purchase). It cost me a hefty $40 (Or something, don't remember an American price if there were any), but I have at least 6 cleansers in my shower caddy alone - I couldn't give it any attention. Sorry, Dr. Jart. :(
[CURRENTLY SOLD/UNSOLD] - Sold items will be
In Canadian dollars, yo.
3. Lancome colour design 5 shadow palette and liner ($30)
- Taupe craze
- Dancing rose
5. Etude House juicy cocktail gradation nails ($6)
- #7, Peach crush
- #2, Kiss of fire
6. ELF 11 piece brush set ($15)
7. Dr. Jart Pore minish cleansing bubble ($26)
Purchases will go to a decent cause (aka, feeding me. I need lunch money... sob.)